Helmets are compulsory for children in the ski school. For adults we recommend wearing a helmet.
Group lessons with 5-8 children per ski instructor (adults 5-10).
Meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the course at Herrloh lift no. 19 to divide into the respective groups.
Duration approx. 2.5 hours (10.00 - 12.30 or 13.00 - 15.30).
The general terms and conditions apply.
Advanced basic course (day 2 - day 5):
- The goal is safe skiing on blue runs as well as the use of lifts
- Rhythmic stringing together and load change of plough turns
- Improvement of all ski specific characteristics
- Skiing on red slopes
- Experiencing different lift types (chairlift, anchor lift, conveyor belt)
- First curves in parallel ski position