To save you unnecessary waiting time for our answer, here is a compilation of frequently asked questions and the corresponding answers.
- Can I also book or reserve a course online? Yes! Book your course conveniently online! You will find thelink to our online shop right next to the courses!
- Where can I register? In person in the morning from 9.00 am or the day before in one of our ski school offices or via our online shop.
- When do the courses start? Alpine + Snowboard group courses start at 10.00 am.
- How long does an alpine group course last? approx. 2.5 hours.
- What does a group course for an adult and a child cost? A group course costs 50 € per day (ski | snowboard 55€). For an adult and a child this is 100 € (ski | snowboard 110€).
- Can I book a course including ski equipment? No.
- Where can I rent ski equipment? At our partner skirental Schneider or at any other local ski rental.
- Do I need a lift pass for a first lesson? Basically no. However, under the current Corona protection measures EVERY student must have a valid lift ticket.
- Does the lesson fee include a lift pass? No. Please bring money to purchase a lift pass at a later date. For children, the use of the magic carpet in our Kinderland is of course free of charge, but under the current Corona protection measures EVERY student must have a valid lift ticket.